Nextivity Inc. announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named CEL-FI GO a 2017 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award winner. The award was presented by TMC’s Mobility Tech Zone web site.
“Since its launch nearly a year ago, CEL-FI GO has been in high demand – from farmers and boaters to trucking and fleet managers, and many more,” said Werner Sievers, CEO of Nextivity. “CEL-FI GO is ideal for users looking for either a mobile or stationary solution that can be deployed to deliver reliable cellular coverage, even in harsh environments.”
CEL-FI GO addresses cellular coverage needs in mobile environments for nomadic applications, or for indoor settings where a cellular signal is unable to pass through the building structure. This latest offering, built on Nextivity’s award-winning CEL-FI Smart Signal Booster technology, is available in two versions: CEL-FI GO M for mobile cellular coverage; and the CEL-FI GO X for indoor/outdoor installation.
- CEL-FI GO M is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats. It can withstand harsh terrain, poor weather, or generally challenging environments where wireless products need to be totally dust tight or protected against wind, strong water jets, and waves.
- CEL-FI GO X, also designed to withstand the elements, is designed to overcome structural obstacles that typically interfere with cellular signals, making it ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes. It provides coverage for indoor spaces up to 15,000 sq. ft., and the antenna can be positioned inside or outside the building, depending on the use case and best available signal strength.
“Recognizing leaders in mobile technologies, TMC is proud to announce Nextivity as a recipient of the 2017 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “CEL-FI GO has demonstrated innovation and will help shape the face of the quickly evolving industry. It is our pleasure to honor Nextivity for their inspiring work.”
The Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award honors the development of technologies geared toward the evolution of a 4 and 5G, all IP, wireless network, including products, services, architecture and infrastructure, delivery, and applications.
Winners of the 2017 Mobility Tech Zone Product of the Year Award are published in the in the Mobility Tech Zone e-newsletter and online.
About Mobility Tech Zone
Mobility Tech Zone is the mobile broadband industry’s information source for breaking news, analysis, product information, strategies and developments for mobility and communications professionals. Mobility Tech Zone is sponsored by TMC and Crossfire Media. For more information, please visit www.mobilitytechzone.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.