The QUATRA 1000 FN Solution
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN delivers FirstNet cellular coverage in buildings for emergency communications from police, fire, and medical personnel. Cel-Fi coverage solutions for FirstNet are the best way to ensure coverage in an emergency situation. Communication is not optional in critical times, rely on equipment that ensures the best coverage.
Emergency communications from police, fire, and medical personnel are critical. The majority of cellular phone calls take place inside, but cell networks are outside. 80% of users inside complain of poor coverage or dropped calls. A building’s materials, while improving energy efficiency, will block or inhibit cellular service from the outside network. To exacerbate the issue, cellular coverage is increasingly not optional. Municipalities and government buildings need a high-quality FirstNet solution that can serve the middleprise and not take a year to deploy.
Nextivity is a member of the Safer Buildings Coalition, which is an independent organization that’s focused on advancing policies, ideas, and technologies that ensure effective in-building communications capabilities for public safety personnel and the people they serve.
Integrators and Carriers have partnered with Cel-Fi to deliver a smart solution designed for middleprise buildings – Cel-Fi QUATRA solutions.
- Cel-Fi provides the QUATRA BOM Estimator to help installers select the appropriate equipment in the right quantity, to eliminate the heavy cost / time of the planning effort.
- Cel-Fi’s all-digital, scalable, PoE Cat5e solution makes it ideal for FirstNet environments.
- Cel-Fi created a new solution category that combines its core technology with the architecture of an Active DAS - to deliver an Active DAS Hybrid – built for Installers.
Speed of Installation, higher quality in-building cellular solutions, and cost savings – are some of the reasons building owners, facility managers, and IT professionals are making the smart investment in the Cel-Fi QUATRA solution.
A Solution for FirstNet Users
FirstNet is the cellular emergency response network being rolled out for Public Safety Communication Devices. This high-speed, nationwide wireless broadband network has dedicated bands for public safety agencies and first responders. Legacy equipment does not support FirstNet dedicated band.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN is designed to improve indoor signal coverage without any risk of interference on the mobile network. The QUATRA 1000 FN provides a sophisticated network-safe solution that has been engineered to deliver multiple levels of network protection:
- Uplink power control to prevent desensitizing the network
- Echo-cancellation and feedback control
- Uplink muting, when handsets (UE) are not detected
- Signal qualification (channels are individually qualified, so noise or very poor signals won’t be amplified and degrade the network)
The Cel-Fi WAVE Platform cloud-based portal enables an operator to monitor equipment and network KPI’s, such as channel configurations, RSRP, RSCP, SINR, and systems gains, providing control and optimization insight.