Nextivity Inc. is now shipping the CEL-FI GO X Smart Signal Booster globally through its network of distributors and resellers. CEL-FI GO X is the first carrier-class indoor / outdoor cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. CEL-FI GO X can be placed indoors or outdoors, and is ideal for any location where cellular service is poor.
CEL-FI GO X maximizes cellular coverage for 3G / 4G / LTE and provides coverage for spaces up to 15,000 sq. ft. It delivers the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance, is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant, and does not interfere with other wireless devices. The CEL-FI GO X antenna can be positioned inside or outside the building, depending on the use case and best available signal strength.
This solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes. The new CEL-FI GO RMOE variant kit is also now available, that allows for Remote Management and is a turnkey solution for remote outdoor cellular coverage.
“CEL-FI GO X is a cost-effective in-building coverage solution that provides a consistently strong cellular signal in environments where coverage was previously lacking,” said Werner Sievers, CEO of Nextivity. “Initial customer successes showcase its effectiveness for venues where a cellular signal can’t penetrate the walls, where the cost of a traditional DAS system cannot be justified, in rural areas, and where traditional bi-directional amplifiers simply don’t work.”
Early Wins for CEL-FI GO X
Despite its status as a newcomer to the market, CEL-FI GO X is rapidly displacing traditional solutions and earning a reputation for its strong performance.
- A leading aerospace company with operations in Florida installed CEL-FI GO X to power cellular coverage inside its two-floor, 4,500 sq. ft. concrete bunker—providing 4G coverage to employees who previously received no signal whatsoever.
- An oil drilling site in Texas leveraged the existing cabling and wiring powering its poorly functioning bi-directional amplifiers to install CEL-FI GO X, and achieve coverage across the site.
- The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO), a federal government agency for scientific research in Australia, recently deployed CEL-FI GO Stationary to improve indoor coverage in its new facility, with great success.
- The Ningaloo Lighthouse Caravan Park in Exmouth in Australia – the gateway to the world-famous Ningaloo Reef – installed CEL-FI GO Stationary to provide customers with cellular coverage, which was previously lacking.
- A rural cattle operation in Queensland, Australia included CEL-FI GO Stationary as part of a solar installation solution to provide better cellular and data coverage in the cattle yards.
“The oil drilling site had BDA passive DAS boosters installed,” said Rob Lamberson, Director at Wireless Security IoT Solutions, the reseller that installed CEL-FI GO X at the oil drilling site. “We upgraded the site to CEL-FI GO X, and were thoroughly impressed with the performance right out of the gate. There was nothing around, yet there were hundreds of people suddenly being connected. I’ve never seen anything like it.”
Installation, Pricing, and Availability
CEL-FI GO X is built on Nextivity’s award-winning, network-safe CEL-FI Smart Signal Booster technology. Cost efficient and easy-to-deploy, CEL-FI GO X can be installed in four simple steps by qualified installers or DIY enthusiasts. The CEL-FI WAVE desktop or mobile application can be used to monitor and optimize CEL-FI GO X, and switch the device between carriers or switched for mobile use.
CEL-FI GO X is listed at $580 (US) MSRP. A variety of antennas are available. To purchase CEL-FI GO X, please visit our Buy page to find a master distributor in your area.
CEL-FI by Nextivity at CES
Nextivity will be showcasing CEL-FI GO X and its other in-building wireless solutions in the GetWireless booth at CES, located at Westgate at CES Tech East, booth #2514. To arrange an appointment at CES or for more information, contact [email protected].