Remote Management: Users can access the CEL-FI WAVE Portal remotely through a web interface.
Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance metrics.
WAVE Portal: CEL-FI WAVE remote device and asset management, enables data modeling and reporting, and globally trusted carrier-grade security.
Web Based Applications: Easy to connect to other web based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
Ease of Installation: CEL-FI GO RMOE intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment, including Operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby CEL-FI devices or boosters.
12 to 15 VDC via external supply
• Ambient operating temp.: -20°C to 55°C
• Storage temp.: -25°C to 65°C
• Relative humidity: 0% to 95%, noncondensing
Stationary: CEL-FI GO unit
Stationary Unit: Up to 100dB
50ohm antenna matching
Antenna cables require:
• N-Type connectors (Donor/Server)
• SMA-Male connectors (Cellular Modem)
Antennas should support appropriate device band frequencies
• 300mm(W) x 340mm(H) x 240mm(D)
• 6kg Pole & Wall mount in kit
• N-Type Jack Donor Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• N-Type Jack Service Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• SMA Jack Modem Main Connector (50 ohm)
• SMA Jack Modem MIMO Connector (50 ohm)
• SMA Jack GPS Connector (50 ohm)
• R&TTE 1999/5/EC, R&TTE 1999/519/EC
• EN 301 489-17, 23, EN 301 908-1, 11, 15
• EN 300-328, EN 62311 Bluetooth BQB, RCM Mark, CE Mark
• 3GPP TS 25.143 Rel.10, 3GPP TS 36.143 Rel.10
Quick Start Guide