The majority of cellular phone calls take place inside, but cell networks are outside. 80% of business users inside complain of poor coverage or dropped calls. A building’s materials, while improving energy efficiency, will block or inhibit cellular service from the outside network. To exacerbate the issue, cellular coverage is increasingly not optional. In fact, cellular coverage can be considered a safety or even regulatory requirement depending on the region. Building owners need a high-quality solution that can serve the middleprise and not take a year to deploy.
Integrators and Carriers have partnered with Nextivity to deliver a smart solution designed for middleprise buildings – CEL-FI QUATRA solutions.
- CEL-FI provides the QUATRA BOM Estimator to help installers select the appropriate equipment in the right quantity, to eliminate the heavy cost / time of the planning effort.
- CEL-FI’s all-digital, scalable, PoE category cable solution makes it ideal for Single or Multi-Carrier environments.
- CEL-FI created a new solution category that combines its core technology with the architecture of an Active DAS – to deliver an Active DAS Hybrid – built for Installers.
Speed of Installation, higher quality in-building cellular solutions, and cost savings – are some of the reasons building owners, facility managers, and IT professionals are making the smart investment in the CEL-FI QUATRA solution.
A Solution for the Carrier
CEL-FI QUATRA is designed to improve indoor signal coverage without any risk of interference on the mobile network. CEL-FI QUATRA provides a sophisticated network-safe solution that has been engineered to deliver multiple levels of network protection:
- Uplink power control to prevent desensitizing the network
- Echo-cancellation and feedback control
- Uplink muting, when handsets (UE) are not detected
- Signal qualification (channels are individually qualified, so noise or very poor signals won’t be amplified and degrade the network)
The CEL-FI WAVE Platform cloud-based portal enables an operator to monitor equipment and network KPI’s, such as channel configurations, RSRP, RSCP, SINR, and systems gains, providing control and optimization insight.