Elevate your CEL-FI Installations
Training Course for U.K./Ireland Installers & Integrators
Nextivity is pleased to invite you to the CEL-FI QUATRA, GO, and CONNECT training course.
This one-day course provides training on the planning, installation, and commissioning of the CEL-FI QUATRA, GO, and CONNECT products.
The course includes a number of instructor-led sessions covering the following:
CEL-FI GO and CEL-FI CONNECT
- Product Introduction
- Product features, comparison between CEL-FI GO and CONNECT
- Installation planning guidelines
- Hands-on installation
WAVE and Distributor WAVE to Program the Network of the CEL-FI
- Using the Nextivity WAVE mobile app with CEL-FI GO or CONNECT to configure/reconfigure the network
- Using distributor Nextivity WAVE with CEL-FI QUATRA to configure/reconfigure the network
Ofcom and ComReg Licence Exemption Rules for the U.K. and Ireland, Respectively
- Brief introduction and history
- Implications of licence exemption rules on CEL-FI QUATRA and GO installations
- Product introduction
- QUATRA product features
- Installation planning guideline
- Troubleshooting installations
The course also provides a hand-on installation and commissioning exercise for CEL-FI GO/CONNECT and QUATRA systems in addition to training on the cloud-based WAVE portal.
The next training course will run on Wednesday, 22 March, 2023. It will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
*Please fill out the form below to sign up and receive the meeting information.
Smaller CEL-FI Products
COMPASS XR Scanner and Survey Tool
Support Actions Using the WAVE Field Tool
Hands-On Installation and Commissioning
Interested in our training? Great! Fill out this form and we’ll send you a note when your seat has been reserved.