Telenor Norway has announced the launch of Cel-Fi 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
- HPUE Technology on FirstNet LTE Band 14 and Beyond
- Nextivity Solves In-Building 5G Connectivity Challenges with Release of CEL-FI GO G51 Self-Configuring 5G NR Repeater
- Installing Commercial Cellular and Public Safety Systems Made Easier with New Nextivity COMPASS XR
- Nextivity Acquires Assured Wireless Corporation to Better Serve First Responders
- Stephen Kowal Featured on Thought Cloud Podcast