Telenor Norway has announced the launch of CEL-FI 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
CEL-FI QUATRA: Expands with Telnor
No results found.
- Nextivity Expands IoT Connectivity Core with Next Generation Smart Server Antenna
- Nextivity HARMONY Private Networking Service Wins Mobile Breakthrough Award for Industrial IoT Solution of the Year
- Nextivity Expands CEL-FI Portfolio to Solve All In-Building Cellular Coverage Challenges
- Leviton and Nextivity Announce Business Alliance
- Nextivity Unveils the Highest-Powered Mobile Router Available