Remote Management: Users can access the CEL-FI WAVE portal remotely through the dashboard interface.
Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance metrics.
WAVE Portal: CEL-FI WAVE remote device and asset management, enables data modeling and reporting, and globally trusted carrier-grade security.
Web Based Applications: Easy to connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
Ease of Installation: CEL-FI GO RMT intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment – including Operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby CEL-FI devices or boosters.
• Ambient operating temp.: -20°C to 55°C
• Storage temp.: -25°C to 65°C
• Relative humidity: 0% to 95%, noncondensing
Mobile: CEL-FI GO unit
Stationary Unit: Up to 100dB
• 50ohm antenna matching
• Antenna cables require N-Type connectors (Donor/Server)
• VSWR <2:0
• Antennas should support appropriate device band frequencies
• 300mm(W) x 340mm(H) x 240mm(D)
• 6kg Pole & Wall mount in kit
• N-Type Jack Donor Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• N-Type Jack Service Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• Ethernet Connectors (Internet)
• RED 2014/53/EU
• EN 301 489-17, 23, EN 301 908-1, 11, 15
• EN 300-328, EN 62311
• Bluetooth BQB, CE Mark
• 3GPP TS 25.143 Rel.10, 3GPP TS 36.143 Rel.10
Quick Start Guide