Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
No results found.
- HPUE Technology on FirstNet LTE Band 14 and Beyond
- Nextivity Solves In-Building 5G Connectivity Challenges with Release of CEL-FI GO G51 Self-Configuring 5G NR Repeater
- Installing Commercial Cellular and Public Safety Systems Made Easier with New Nextivity COMPASS XR
- Nextivity Acquires Assured Wireless Corporation to Better Serve First Responders
- Stephen Kowal Featured on Thought Cloud Podcast