Delivering consistent indoor coverage for cellular devices continues to be a top priority for mobile operators. Regardless of the pervasiveness of cellular towers in any given region, our study shows that more than 50 percent of mobile subscribers continue to experience poor quality signal, dropped calls, or dead zones for a variety of reasons, from construction materials to local topography. Remote regions present an even bigger challenge as distances between towers increase.
How to Boost Indoor Coverage
No results found.
- Leviton and Nextivity Announce Business Alliance
- Nextivity Unveils the Highest-Powered Mobile Router Available
- Nextivity SHIELD SOLO Low-Power ERCES Recognized With 2023 Top Tier Product Award by Mission Critical
- Nextivity Improves Connectivity in Vehicles and Boats with Release of CEL-FI ROAM R41 Mobile Cellular Coverage Solution
- Nextivity Delivers Most Powerful Single- or Dual-Operator Active DAS Hybrid Cellular Coverage Solution with Release of CEL-FI QUATRA EVO