If your business is considering a “cut the cord” strategy to save money on monthly phone bills, then it’s a good idea to make sure your employees can actually use their cell phones in your office. Even with LTE networks, some cubicle warriors may find they are just too embedded in a structure of steel and concrete to get a reliable signal.
No results found.
- HPUE Technology on FirstNet LTE Band 14 and Beyond
- Nextivity Solves In-Building 5G Connectivity Challenges with Release of CEL-FI GO G51 Self-Configuring 5G NR Repeater
- Installing Commercial Cellular and Public Safety Systems Made Easier with New Nextivity COMPASS XR
- Nextivity Acquires Assured Wireless Corporation to Better Serve First Responders
- Stephen Kowal Featured on Thought Cloud Podcast