In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
CEL-FI QUATRA: There’s more to in-building wireless than DAS and small cells
No results found.
- Leviton and Nextivity Announce Business Alliance
- Nextivity Unveils the Highest-Powered Mobile Router Available
- Nextivity SHIELD SOLO Low-Power ERCES Recognized With 2023 Top Tier Product Award by Mission Critical
- Nextivity Improves Connectivity in Vehicles and Boats with Release of CEL-FI ROAM R41 Mobile Cellular Coverage Solution
- Nextivity Delivers Most Powerful Single- or Dual-Operator Active DAS Hybrid Cellular Coverage Solution with Release of CEL-FI QUATRA EVO