In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
- HPUE Technology on FirstNet LTE Band 14 and Beyond
- Nextivity Solves In-Building 5G Connectivity Challenges with Release of CEL-FI GO G51 Self-Configuring 5G NR Repeater
- Installing Commercial Cellular and Public Safety Systems Made Easier with New Nextivity COMPASS XR
- Nextivity Acquires Assured Wireless Corporation to Better Serve First Responders
- Stephen Kowal Featured on Thought Cloud Podcast