The term “signal booster” is often associated with a consumer-facing product meant to amplify indoor cellular coverage often in a residential setting. However, as enterprises increasingly look to self-fund in-building wireless connectivity, more robust, business-facing products have been developed to address the lucrative market opportunity.
- Nextivity Solves In-Building 5G Connectivity Challenges with Release of CEL-FI GO G51 Self-Configuring 5G NR Repeater
- Installing Commercial Cellular and Public Safety Systems Made Easier with New Nextivity COMPASS XR
- Nextivity Acquires Assured Wireless Corporation to Better Serve First Responders
- Stephen Kowal Featured on Thought Cloud Podcast
- Nextivity CEL-FI SOLO RED Wins 2023 BIG Innovation Award