Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Leviton and Nextivity Announce Business Alliance
- Nextivity Unveils the Highest-Powered Mobile Router Available
- Nextivity SHIELD SOLO Low-Power ERCES Recognized With 2023 Top Tier Product Award by Mission Critical
- Nextivity Improves Connectivity in Vehicles and Boats with Release of CEL-FI ROAM R41 Mobile Cellular Coverage Solution
- Nextivity Delivers Most Powerful Single- or Dual-Operator Active DAS Hybrid Cellular Coverage Solution with Release of CEL-FI QUATRA EVO