In-building enterprise cellular system. A hybrid active DAS that solves coverage issues for 5G/4G/3G voice and data.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e
- A multi-carrier Active DAS Hybrid solution
- Industry-leading coverage up to 100 dB Max Gain
- Scalable solution for up to 11,600 m2 (125,000 ft2) of coverage per Network Unit
- SuperCell or Off-Air modes
- All digital solution (Cat5e PoE/RFoE)
- Network safe and carrier approved
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves the problem of poor cellular coverage in enterprise and middleprise buildings. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e delivers a cellular signal that is up to a 1000 times stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e can be installed in just days, and at a price point that meets the enterprise and middleprise budgets. Cel-FI QUATRA 4000e is carrier grade, carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Network Unit
Model Number: Q44-E999CNU
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the QUATRA system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 11,600 m2 (125,000 ft2) of coverage.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Coverage Unit
Model Number: Q41-EXCU
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power over Ethernet (PoE) for up to six CUs.
- Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system (up to six per Network Unit)
- Power delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e CU is only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e NU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Range Extender
Model Number: Q40-OE
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Range Extender (QRE) is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) device that extends the maximum distance between the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Network Unit and Coverage Unit.
- Allows NU-to-CU cable lengths of up to 200 meters (650 feet)
- Power over Ethernet (no separate power supply or PoE injector needed)
Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extender
Model Number: K360-001
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extender increases the distance between Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Units and the Coverage Units up to 2 kilometers. It also allows for the use of copper cable to power up Coverage Units remotely. It is compatible with QUATRA 1000, 2000 and 4000 products. Two QFREs are needed for each remote CU in the system (sold separately).
- Fiber solution to outstretch the distance between NU and CU beyond 100 meters
- Versatility allows to be use on different QUATRA system architectures
- Hybrid cable (FO + Copper) compatible