In-building enterprise cellular system. A hybrid active DAS that solves coverage issues for 5G/4G/3G voice and data.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000/4000i
- A multi-carrier Active DAS Hybrid solution
- Industry-leading coverage up to 100 dB Max Gain
- Scalable solution for up to 125,000 ft2 per Network Unit
- SuperCell or Off-Air modes
- All digital solution (Cat5e PoE/RFoE)
- Network safe and carrier approved
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves the problem of poor cellular coverage in enterprise or middleprise buildings. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 delivers a cellular signal that is up to a 1000 times stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 can be installed in just days, and at a price point that meets enterprise and middleprise budgets. Cel-FI QUATRA 4000 is carrier grade, carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Network Unit
QUATRA 4000 Model Number: Q44-1234CNU
QUATRA 4000i Model Number: I44-1234CNU
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the QUATRA system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Coverage Unit
QUATRA 4000 Model Number: Q41-5ECU
QUATRA 4000i Model Number: I44-5ECU
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power over Ethernet (PoE) for up to six CUs.
- Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA system (up to six per Network Unit)
- Power delivered by Power over Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 CU is only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 NU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub
Model Number: Q40-1234FNU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub expands the Network Unit capacity from six to up to twelve Coverage Units. The Fib Hub can be installed 2.0 kilometers (1.24 miles) away from the NU to cover large spaces while maintaining the same signal quality throughout the system.
- Multi-carrier Hybrid Active DAS
- Donor source over fiber
- FCC certified
- SFP+ module not included
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Range Extender
Model Number: Q40-OE
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Range Extender (QRE) is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) device that extends the maximum distance between the Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit and the Coverage Unit.
- Allows NU-to-CU cable lengths of up to 650 feet (200 meters)
- Power over Ethernet (no separate power supply or PoE injector needed)
Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extender
Model Number: K360-001
The QUATRA Fiber Range Extender increases the distance between the Network Unit and the Coverage Unit up to 2 kilometers. It also allows for the use of copper cable to power up Coverage Units remotely. It is compatible with QUATRA 1000, 2000 and 4000 products. Two QFREs are needed for each remote CU in the system (sold separately).
- Fiber solution to outstretch the distance between NU and CU beyond 100 meters
- Versatility allows to be use on different QUATRA system architectures
- Hybrid cable (FO + Copper) compatible