You asked. We answered. For many years, industry insiders and consumers have been asking if CEL-FI works on the Verizon Wireless network. I’m happy to report that at long last, the answer is yes.
After months of work on the part of our dedicated research and development team, the new CEL-FI DUO+ is ready to make its debut. Not only is it optimized for 4G LTE (including VoLTE), it’s designed for use on the Verizon Wireless network. That expands our repertoire to three of the four major U.S. mobile networks.
CEL-FI DUO+ Features
For those Verizon Wireless customers that haven’t been briefed on what CEL-FI DUO+ smart signal boosters are all about, here’s a primer on what you get.
- Improved indoor signal coverage and consistent call reliability
- Improved data upload/download speeds for spaces up to 15,000 sq. ft. – the largest in the market
- Easy installation – it’s plug-and-play. No need for antennas, ladders or drilling
- Support for multiple bands – with up to 100dB of system gain in each band
- No risk of interference with other carrier networks and/or wireless products (that’s important from a legislation perspective)
- Comprehensive support with the CEL-FI WAVE mobile and desktop applications
New CEL-FI distributors on board
With this latest product release, we’re also delighted to welcome two new master distributors to the fold: GetWireless and Premier Wireless Solutions who are primed and ready to distribute CEL-FI DUO+ to their reseller networks.
Learn more about the CEL-FI DUO, or check out this video that showcases how easy it is to setup and use the DUO+.